- Trail rides & day rides: (see itineraries section)
- Group Camping & Rides :
Enjoy the wilderness with comfort (Everyone welcome)
- Horse Riding lessons:
Approx. 30 minutes riding and 30 minutes care of horse. For Bhutanese, Expatriate & Indian
- Weekend Getaways:
Catch a flight from Paro to Bumthang or drive and enjoy a weekend horse riding getaway with us! For Bhutanese, Expatriate & Indian
- Summer Camps for Children Participate and become a member of our Pony Club! Your children can spend a week learning about ponies, how to care for them, ride as well as play lots of fun games in and out of the saddle!
- Team Building:
For any Organisation or business that wants to bring its staff and employees closer together, let us test your teamwork skills while riding and participating in fun exercises with the horses!
- Clinics by our International Trainer/Instructor :
Sign up for a clinic with our professional showjumping and dressage rider and learn what riding is really all about! Email us for dates and prices.
- Family Camping Trips:
Get your whole family out to the stables and enjoy a week of riding, camping, exploring the villages, mountains and learning about horses!
- Showjumping/Dressage Riding for Advanced Students
We have a variety of ponies in training, suitable for dressage and showjumping students. Any advanced riders that are interested in training for competitions can train with us and pursue their dreams!
- Competitions We are developing our riding facility with the aim of hosting school competitions for both dressage and showjumping in the near future. We hope to involve our students in the sport of equestrianism and get a great team of young riders!
- Therapeutic riding:
We also hope to expand our rides to children with special needs. Horse rides are said to contribute positively to cognitive, physical, emotional and social wellbeing of people with disabilities.